Sunday, November 18, 2012

109.00 Bounty Elite

I started playing 15 minutes late as I had to complete some things at work today and got home a little late. 

First Hour 10328 chips

My first play was calling a raise on the button with A7o.  Flop brought a 7.  He checked I checked.  Turn came an Ace.  He bet I raised.  He called.  River came and I bet half pot, he called and I took it down to increase my stack by 1000. 

My next play I had an AQ.  I raised and got two callers.  Small stack at the table went all in for 2400 more chips.  He had just lost a hand the hand prior to this one for most of his chips with AQ.  He has been playing wreckless.  I called and he had 88.  The board held for him and I was down to 8000.

I took a couple blinds then had A10d.  I raised and was called by button and bb.  Flop came KJ6 rainbow.  I checked.  Button bet 400.  I figured I would see what the turn would bring and called after the bb called.  Turn and river were J J and it was checked down.  Button had Q10, bb mucked and my A10 took it down to get me back to 10000.

Second Hour 10852 chips

Have been getting some decent cards but no callers to my raises.

Just had a big hand with Pocket 7's on the button.  There was a raise, then an all in Re-raise before me.  I called the 3000 all in.  Another player went all in for slightly less.  The original raiser went all in for slightly more chips than I had. 

I thought for a minute and went over what he had done so far in the game.  He has played from that spot several times.  My original thought was aces or kings but with the way he has been playing an Ace face card could be in his range.

I called.  He had Aces.  Another player had 97.  I was hoping for a 1 outter for my tournament life.  The 7 came on the river and I now have 24000 chips.

Nobody realises the blinds are at 150 300.  Every hand is a multi thousand bet fest.  Everybody wants to go out.  I have a whole table full of aggressors.

I've tried getting in a bunch of hands with medium pairs Ax hands but keep getting raised the hell out of the pot.  I have good notes and if I get a good hand I will play again and they will pay for their wrecklessness.  I was playing their game.  I'm going back to my game.

Third Hour

Had a good KQ hand and A10 hand that both hit on the flop.  I was able to move up to 19000 chips.

Now in 45th place.  Nobody called down to blinds.  I was in small blind with A4 and called 250 more to see flop.  BB goes all in.  I had him covered by 2000 chips and called.  He had pocket 7's.  An ace hit on the flop and my hand held the rest of the way.  Now at 36000 chips. 

Made a call with KQs for double blind.  Player after me goes all in for 8000 more.  I called.  He had QQ and held.  Down to 29000.

Finished 426th.  Just moved tables.  Raised from mid position with AQ.  Everyone folded except for bb.  He re-raised.  I re-raised.  He went all in.  I figured I had a fighting hand with him being in the bb.  I called and he had AK.  The board ran clean and he won.

Late registration just ended.  108 players are getting paid.




No comments:

Post a Comment