Monday, March 4, 2013

Another Baby Girl

My sister in law had her baby girl this afternoon.  My wife went to see the baby when I got off work.  I was left with my baby, and 6 other other children 8 and under at the house.  It wasn't as chaotic as it sounds, except for the baby.  She is getting fussy if you don't do exactly what she wants.

My wife got home and I probably should not have played since I didn't really have much time.  I decided to play anyway.  I started out decent and by the end of my session I was up almost a half a buy in.  My last hand of the night I was dealt a KK in early position.  I made a small raise, trying to get somebody to 3-bet me.  There was a 3-bet and a call.  Both players had high VPIP and the 3-better had a 14 3 bet.  I re-popped it and the 3-better went all in.  I called.  He showed QQ.  The flop came 3 suited in his suit and a straight draw for him.  I've seen this before.  Then the Turn and River ran clean.  I logged off after 100 hands being up a buy in and a half.

Not bad for a night I shouldn't have played.

No comments:

Post a Comment