Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vegas Time!

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  I have my coupons, rewards cards, cash, cloths, phone charger, and a few other things all packed up.  Usually I'm a last minute packer, but I have been so anxious for this trip I packed ahead of time.

We drive to Wichita tonight and stay the night with a friend.  Tomorrow morning we will fly out. 

Last night I woke up nervous that I was getting sick.  It has been going around and does not sound pleasant.  My concern was that I would get sick right after I check in for our flights and would not be able to change them if I ended up with the crud.

I was awake from 2:00 to 3:45 worried about my churning belly.  I finally fell back asleep after reading for a while.  When I got up this morning I felt fine.  That's when I realized I forgot to eat supper last night.  No wonder my stomach was churning.  A big guy like me has to eat.

With it being the last day before the trip I am super anxious to get there.  I have looked up information over and over again.  It doesn't matter.  Once we get there we will do whatever we are in the mood to do.  I don't like planning out what we will do and when.  I would rather just go with the flow.

We do have a few things planned.  Eat a lot.  Drink a lot.  Play some poker.  Have fun.  I figured we will drop our things off at the hotel tomorrow and take off exploring the strip.  Maybe hit a buffet for lunch, maybe play some poker games afterwards, then wander around some more checking out some of the free things the strip has to offer.  That may all change between now and when we arrive, but I want to have some plan of attack so we don't get there and sit around. 

Vegas Baby!

3 comments:

  1. yes not planning is the way to go. and of course remember to pack ur phone chargers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Win lots of money! Try not to eat or drink yourself sick.

    I'm sorry I'm not in town to meet up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob has been absent my last few trips to Las Vegas. I guess he is scared I will felt him with The Dreaded Pocket Kings!

    fwiw, if you are looking for the best buffets on the strip, my top two are now the Caesar's Bacchanal Buffet (get there toward the end of the breakfast hours to get a cheaper rate and the changing to the lunch buffet) and the Wicked Spoon at the Cosmo. Both are a little more expensive, but worth it.

    Have a great time and win lots of mobney!

    ReplyDelete