Thursday, August 15, 2013

All In Flush Draws

Last night I was overanxious again and lost 3 tournaments without having a chance. 

Today I got my IPhone in.  Tonight I played with it for most of the night getting it set up, installing apps, and figuring out how to use a touch screen phone.  It's quite a change to go from a flip top to this.  Now I don't have to have so many devices.  I will have them all in one, a camera, gps, phone, internet.  It's a big change.

After I ran down the battery and had to put the phone on the charger, I got around to playing a tournament.  The only thing I could get into was a 2.20 knockout.  I ran well and took out 7 players.  My luck ran out once we got into the money.  I lost a few races and finally lost with trips to a flush.  It burns me how much I lose to caught flushes.  '

If a player bets big all in against me with a flush draw, and I call, they have won 100% of the time the last 2 days.  I know, I know, its only like 10 times out of a huge sample.  It still gets to me.

Even with losing those hands I have still managed to make a profit the last few days.  The all in flush catches are the main hand I am losing big to.  If I win a few of these I will be doing even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment