Friday, July 5, 2013

Streaker

Since I had the day off yesterday and no plans, I decided to play some poker.  Since I have not been playing lately I loaded .11 SNG's.  I was winning pretty easily, then I thought to check the SNG leaderboard.  I was 3rd on the Streaker list after winning 5 straight sng's. 

A friend and I had talked about a year ago about this scenario.  I had told him that if I ever had a good streak early in the month I was going to play a ton of sng's and try to make it in the top 25 on the sng leaderboard.  I was in 429th place when I checked yesterday morning.  By the time I finished playing that afternoon I had moved up to 134th place.  There are a lot of points between me and 1st place. 

There are 3 of us now tied with 5 straight wins.  I doubt I will stay on the streaker board all month, but I think a top 25 finish in the SNG leaderboard is definitely achievable, and if I play well, I should even be able to bring in a small profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment