Wednesday, December 11, 2013

If There's Something Strange

It's getting ready to warm up this week and I'm ready.  I've been a trooper with the cold weather.  I can bundle up and stay o.k., but I have some vehicle work to do and I don't like to do it in freezing weather.  I'll be putting in a fan blower motor resistor on one of our vehicles and rotating the tires on another.  Neither jobs are real issues, but if it's going to be warmer, I might as well do it.

Last night we went to the High School basketball games.  It sucks being an adult.  I want to be out there playing again.  It does make it a little better that our high school team is playing really well this year and is a lot of fun to watch.  They play right on the line of out of control, they are moving so fast. 

I'm going to be coaching the 1st and 2nd grade basketball team this year.  That ought to be interesting. 

On our way to the game we stopped at the local pizza place to eat.  We eat at home a lot so this was a treat.  I got a salad, and was eating very healthy until the pizza came out.  Nobody wanted the last piece and I sure wasn't going to waste it or take home one piece so I did my duty and polished it off making that my 4th piece of the night.

After last weeks liquid diet, thanks to having my teeth taken out, I have been craving lots of solid food.  I am back down to 215 lbs for the first time since I left for Las Vegas.  I haven't been trying too hard, but am thinking that I should try to get down to 210 by Christmas and below 200 by March.  I just don't know if I have that kind of willpower right now.  I can eat healthy and light, but getting outside to exercise in the cold and dark may be a little more than I am willing to do.

We are staying home again this weekend.  It may be time to put in a little time playing tournaments on Sunday.  Then again, it could be a good time to make Christmas cookies and candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment