Friday, September 19, 2014

One Week Until Vegas

 
Next week at this time I will be on my way to Las Vegas.  It's going to be hard getting through my day to day routine knowing that I will be living large in just 1 week. 
 
I'm excited about waking up, hitting the ABC store for some OJ, mashing some buttons for a little while, figuring out where to go play for the day.  I'm excited to play a lot of poker, and make some sports bets, and eat wings and pizza while we watch some football.
 
We are even going to see a show this time.  In all of my trips, I have never made it to a show.  Harrah's had an offer for two free passes to Jubilee along with my room.
 
One more week! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Went to see one of the Cirque du Soleil shows with my wife this summer. We both agreed that our money could have been better spent. The show was okay, but a free show would have been much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I booked the show for Monday night. Figured that would be our most uneventful night anyway, and after 3 days out there, we may be ready to take it easy for a night. Plus it's free.

      Delete