Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Midweek Play

 
We are in between sports and running around right now.  Last night I took advantage of it getting dark early.  Once I got supper fixed I dusted off the laptop.  Set me up a gaming station and fired up 6 games.  I had 3 1.00 games, a 2.00 game, and 2 5.00 games. 
 
In each of the games I started out on fire, building imaginary chip stacks.  I min cashed in the first 5.00 game for 9.00.  I then won an 11.00 ticket in one of the 1.00 games.  It automatically put me into the 11.00 nightly game that had been running for an hour and a half.  Not cool.  I was placed at a table with a bunch of chip stacks. 
 
I lost one of the 1.00 games a ways from the money and min cashed the other.  I was doing well and was still in the 2.20 nightly, the 5.50 nightly and the 11.00 nightly tournaments.  I broke the money bubble in good condition in the 2.20 game.  I was doing really well with 9 players until money in the 11.00 game.  I got pocket Kings and raised 3X bb.  Larger stack across the table goes all in.  I call.  He has K2d and hit 3 diamonds on the flop.  I tried to keep my composure but I'm sure that affected my play in the 5.50 nightly game on the way through the bubble.
 
I got through the bubble on the 5.50 game and ended up min cashing in it.  The last game going was my 2.20 nightly game.  It was a long battle and I made it all the way to 14th place before I busted out with KQ offsuit.  I was getting low on chips.  Caller had JJ.  I was sad to go as it was a really fun table.  I rarely get a really fun table on an online tournament.  Everybody was chatting and having a good time. 
 
So close to a final table.  I did have to play down to 12 for an 11.00 ticket.  It was a pretty good night until I decided to play cash games above my bankroll.  I got beat on a couple of hands that should have held.  I ended up down 5.00 for the night instead of up by 25.00.

2 comments:

  1. u should checkout betcoin.com lot of freerolls and if sign up with grindabit.com then u get password to BIGGER freerolls too. like tonite thurs at 9pm EST. ALSO CAN bet on sports too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good. I will check it out. Have you heard of any cash out problems with it. I ran great on lock poker and never got my cash out. That's the 4th site to keep my money. It makes me feel sick how much money I have not gotten.

    ReplyDelete