Wednesday, January 22, 2014

750 SNG Month Day 21

I have 550 SNG's completed this month.  That is a little ahead of schedule, but there are days that I will not get to play.  My profit at this point is 1.50 from SNG's, 15.00 from the leaderboard, and 10.00 from VIP's for a total of 26.50 so far for the month.

Last night I played a long session trying to make it into the top 5 of the SNG leaderboard again.  After 50 some games I was up 5.00 for the day.  The only person I had a chance to catch was still 30 games away and that was only for 5.00.  I decided to chalk up a winning day instead of pushing to get those additional games. 

Most of my days have been break even.  Part of that is due to a lack of concentration on some games.  Part is due to evil suck outs.  I cannot help the suck outs, but I can help the lack of concentration.  Just one more win per day would have my profit soaring. 

Last night I tried something new that should help me.  Instead of loading every game I can play, I am loading up 6 games and playing them down until they are done.  That way I am close to the same blind levels on each of the games.  It will take me a little longer playing each night to reach my goal, but it should give me a chance to pay more attention as we get closer to the end of the game.  It would be worth a little more time to change some of those 2nd places into wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment