Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vegas Trip In The Works

It's time for me to start planning another trip to Vegas.  I got the go ahead from my wife and found a willing soul to share in a free trip. 

My good friend Mirketti has agreed to come out with me this time.  This will be his first trip to Las Vegas.  I just finished booking our flights with Southwest Rewards points.  We will be going out Feb 21st and coming back on Feb 24th.

The last trip I had out there was kind of a let down when my money was frozen and I didn't get to play as much poker as I would have liked.  This time, I will be going out hoping to play a bit more poker, but also knowing that I will be introducing a newbie to a lot of sight seeing.

I had received an offer from the Riviera for 3 free nights stay.  I tried calling today but the message says they are not open.  They will be back tomorrow.  I'm not sure if we will be able to use the free nights for this trip.  If so that will save me some more money.  If not, I might try to book our stay at Bally's.  I might just do that anyway.  Bally's seemed pretty awesome last time I was in town.  I wouldn't mind grinding some poker during our downtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment