Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 2 of 750 SNG Month

Last night I had some ground to make up in my 750 SNG challenge.  With only 14 games the night before I needed to put in 36 games to get back on track.  I started around 8:00 after supper and the dishes were done.  I had 25 games finished in an hour.  There were a lot of players getting on at that time.  I took a short break and when I came back the tables were not filling as quickly.  I pretty much broke even over the next 14 games.  At that point it wasn't quite time to go to bed so I thought why not get in a few extra games while I can.  I'm glad I did as I went on another upswing.  Part of that was due to getting lucky against the same player over and over.

At the end of the night I had played 45 games for a 25.00 profit.  That gives me a pretty good start for the month.  After 2 days of play I am sitting 7th on the SNG leaderboard.  Top 5 get paid.  Unless the 6 players above me lower their volume, I will probably not catch them this week. 

I may put in a little extra volume this weekend.  It's easier to play when i can get multiple games going at the same time.  There should be quite a few more players during the weekend so it will be easier to put in volume. 

Outside of poker, the boys were wrestling in the living room last night.  They were getting pretty rough and my daughter was right there beside them, trying to get in on it.  She ended up grabbing a pillow case and wrapping it up with her arms and legs and rolling across the floor growling and wrestling with it.  It was pretty funny.  After a while she figured out peek-a-boo with it.  It got stuck on her head one time and when she pulled with both hands she crashed face first to the floor.  She ripped it off her head and began wrestling with it again until she and the pillow case ended up laying wrapped up around one another in exhaustion.

My wife decided to teach the boys how to Indian leg wrestle.  My 7 year old whooped her on the first try.  She convinced me to give it a try.  I whooped him, then she wanted to challenge me.  She couldn't do anything against the dead weight of my leg.  It had us both laughing in no time.  I started to get up and here comes my little girl in for the tackle.  I let her tackle me and she got up on my chest, got up on her knees and growled in victory with smile from ear to ear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment