Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 3 4 & 5 of 750 SNG Month

I got in a ton of poker Friday and Saturday.  It started off good on Friday night.  I put in 46 games and came out 7.50 ahead.  On Saturday I was ready to put in an extra long full day session.  It started out crappy and turned to complete S**T.  I couldn't seem to find the win button.  I chopped pots more than I won them.  When I would have a dominating hand it would lose, and my hands that were dominated lost too. 

Then I hit my tilt button.  I had all of that time to play and went on tilt for over half the session.  I should have shut down for a couple of hours, came back and tried again.  I didn't do that.  I made plays that were more risky, and got even more upset when they didn't work out.  I was getting my money in with the best hands, they just were not winning.

Finally, I figured out that I wasn't going to get back any of my losses and called it a night after I had played 84 games for a 29.00 loss.

I didn't feel like playing on Sunday.  Actually I did, but decided not to since Saturday sucked so bad.  Late in the evening I played 5 games for a .50 profit.  It felt good to end the day with a profit.

I am still up 3.00 for the month.  I have gotten 10.00 from VIP's.  Some of that is from previous play but I'm counting it towards profit, so I am up 13.00.  I am also sitting in 3rd on the SNG leaderboard.  With 2 days left I may keep a top 5 position.  Tonight I have the weekly local game, so I won't play a lot, and tomorrow I have basketball games, so I won't get in a lot of volume then either.  It will come down to seeing how much volume the other players can get in to catch up to me.
Day 3
Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment