Thursday, July 17, 2014

Easiest Win Ever


Last night I played a few heads up SNG's.  I was playing well and thought I would take a shot at a larger SNG.  I searched the 22.00, and 33.00 SNG's and there was nobody waiting.  There was 1 person on a 60.00 SNG.  That is a little higher than I wanted to play but I also didn't want to sit and wait for another player to come along so I loaded the game.

As the game started the other player timed out.  He wasn't there or he was asleep.  What do I do?  I had AK, AA and AQ the first three hands.  I was a little upset he wasn't there.  I started raising to take his blinds.  Who knows if he passed out, and I was not waiting all night for him to wake up.

I got him down to 275 chips and he showed up.  This was quite a while after the start of the game.  It was not turbo or super turbo.  Now what do I do?  I had tons of great starting hands that I could have taken this guy with.  Now he shows up.  We play a few hands and he goes all in all 3 times.  I let him take the pot.  Then I decide to call with 87c.  If he has a good hand he can have some of his chips back.  He had A7.  The turn brought me an 8 and the game was over.

I have fallen asleep in games a couple of times and woke up without my funds.  I have never had this happen to me before though.

No comments:

Post a Comment