Thursday, December 13, 2012

Break Even

Basketball was out of town tonight so I was able to play 711 hands of 4.00 NL Holdem.  I started out with 2 tables.  I have been playing 2 tables so I can focus on each game and make the correct plays. 

I was doing well and was up by 4.00 after 300 hands so I decided to play 3 tables for 100 hands each to see how I would do.  I made some bad table selections and ended up on some very tough tables.  Needless to say they were getting better hands by 1 card every time and I ended the 300 hand session being down 4.40 for the night.

I took a quick break and decided I would play 2 tables for 50 hands each before calling it a night.  I was fortunate and ended up getting paid with pocket Aces twice on one of the tables.  The other table was pretty stagnant and I could not get anything going.

At the end of the night I am down .44 for the day.  It's not a win but with rakeback I should be close to even.  I'll take that after all of the hands I lost in the second session.

No comments:

Post a Comment