Friday, December 7, 2012

Poor Start to the Month

The last 2 days I have been able to play some poker.  It hasn't been too pretty, especially last night.  I played quite a few sng's and tournaments and made it to the bubble in a few games and didn't get any further.

Tonight I made the final table on a .06 rebuy and a .50 rebuy and finished both in 3rd.  I placed 10th in a .10 rebuy.  All of my 1.00 and 2.00 buy ins fell short of the money.  I played 6 sng's and took first in a 18 man. 

After that I played some cash games and lost 2.50 in an omaha hi low game and won 3.96 playing 4 tables of nl holdem. 

I was down 5.00 after my play tonight.

So far this month I have been playing pretty lousy.  Tonight my hands started holding up towards the end of my session.  The rest of this month will hopefully go better than the first week.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even gotten to play at all this month.
    And, when I thought I might have had some time I really just didn't feel like it because of the whole BCP switching networks on me and having a WORSE game selection.

    Blah. Poker Blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stinks not having the game selections we want or need to play. You could be like me and play a lot with a decent loss showing. I think that may be changing for a while. Something clicked and I'm playing good poker again. It amazes me at how I can forget to play sometimes and how long I can go on those spells.

    ReplyDelete