Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Playing Better

Tonight I played 309 hands and showed a profit of 4.71.  I played a lot better tonight.  There was one hand that I could have saved .60 by not calling on the river with a KQo with KJJ86 on the board.  I made the crying call to see him have KK.  I was hoping for a lower pair, expecting to see the J but was surprised to see the KK.

The rest of the hands I feel I played really well.  I did get lucky in a couple spots and unlucky in a couple others.  That's poker.

I decided to take the win after 300 hands.  I am tired and feel like reading. 

Tomorrow night I will be going to watch basketball so I will be playing about the same amount of hands or none at all.  Friday I will be leaving for Oklahoma City.  I will play a little while I am there.

It will be a good time down there.  I will be meeting up with 2 of my buddies from my college days to plan out a bachelor party for one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment