Saturday, December 1, 2012

December off to a good start

This morning I had to go into work for a few hours.  Afterwards I played a ton of tournaments and sng's. 

Sng's were good to me as I profited 16.63 from those today with a 1st and 2nd in 18 man's and a 2nd in a 27 man.  I played 2 of those with VIP points so that helped even more.

I also loaded up a ton of 1 and 2.00 tournaments as well as freerolls.   I played a total of 28 tournaments today.  7 of those were freerolls including pokerowned games and free seats.  I did well on the smallest of the tournaments and not so well on the 1.00 and 2.00 tournaments.  I took 5th in the .10 rebuy, 4th in the .25 rebuy, and 2nd in a pokerowned tourney.  I lost 11.58 in tournaments.

It was a fun day.  I got a little frustrated once but the rest of the day had a lot of fun and chatted with the other players while I listened to the K-State game on the radio. 

I still don't know how we lost to Baylor. 

I am up 6.18 today and should have a little rakeback on top of that. 

Tomorrow we have church, then I may go into work for a little bit.  After that I'm going to get some jerky ready to make.  I may not play a lot of poker.  This will be the first Sunday at home in a long time that I don't play much poker. 

We will also be putting Christmas decorations up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment