Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Getting Sleep At Night

The late evenings seem kind of boring without having poker the last couple of nights.  I did play some to get my 2 VIP points.  I had a guy talk crap about my playing A10 2 hands in a row last night.  He ticked me off  with his mouthy ways, so I logged off for the night.  The Poker God spoke, so I and I should no longer play A10, instead I should play 56o like he did.  I sat and watched T.V. once everybody went to bed.  I went to bed shortly after them, since I was tired and wasn't playing any poker.

With my free time I should be able to run again.  I have been putting this off for way to long.  Luckily I have still been losing a little bit of weight by eating smaller portions and cutting soda out (typed as I sit here drinking a soda).  This is my second soda this week.  I have been doing good the last month, drinking water.  I'm not sure if it is much better, but I change it up once in a while with the flavor drops they have out now.

There is a 5K in town on Labor Day.  I ran in this 2 years ago.  I think I am going to try to run it again this year.  I would like to run 3 nights a week until then to get back into shape.  We have baseball games on Mon and Wed nights so I am going to start out running Sun Tues and Thurs nights.  I enjoy running at night in the summer. 

I'm not giving up on poker completely.  I just can't keep playing the hours I have the last 9 months.  It seems ridiculous to play that many hours and get nowhere.  I can do that playing less hours and have more fun doing it.  I'm still going to try to play as many promo tourneys as I can.  That gives me several big games a month. 

This weekend I have the Depositor's Freeroll and the 50 seats to the big game freeroll.

Tonight we have baseball with the boys.  I have some walleye thawed out to cook after the games.  It looks like I will play NL just enough to get my 2 points for today as well.  On the nights I have more time I will play the 2.20 100.00 guaranteed deep stack tournament with 15 minute blind levels to get my 2 points.

This getting sleep at night, may become a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment