Monday, June 3, 2013

Huge Change in Plans for June

The beginning of the month curse hit me again.  I'm done for this month unless I get the urge to play.  I'm going to get my 2 VIP points each day but that is all I am shooting for.

I won 2 hands at showdown the whole day on Saturday.  That was with trips, flushes, straights, full houses.  It was so bad I had QQ and 8 8 8 fell on the flop.  A guy called me down with A2 and the 4th 8 hit on the river.  I lost 10 buy ins, knowing that if I kept playing correctly my luck would change.  It never did.  The other players at the tables were even commenting how rotten of luck I was having.  Of course they were loving it.

I played about 40 hands today and was up a buy in.  I had more than my 2 points and even though I was on a hot streak I quit playing.  I just don't feel it.

I'm going to take it easy this month and only play a little 1 or 2 tabling for fun.  Maybe that's the key.  I have been pushing so hard it hasn't been fun.

There's a couple local games I think I will start playing on the weekends.  I haven't been playing them because I was trying to do good online.  That's not going to happen, so I might as well go have some fun at the live games.

My family has been patient with my latest push, but I owe them some time.  This month I will spend more time with them and less time with the people online that I get so irritated with.  How can they call with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment