Friday, October 12, 2012

1.5 hour session

Tonight I put in a 1 1/2 hour session playing 4.00 nl cash.  I was doing great on all 4 tables.  Then right as I was getting ready to end my session I lost 3 huge hands.

I had AQc and raised a pot sized bet.  I was called by the button.  The flop came out 6c Jd Kc.  I led out a 1/2 pot bet.  Button followed with a re-raise.  I called.  Turn came a 7s.  I checked.  Button went all in for a pot size bet.  I called with a chance of a straight or a flush or possibly a higher pair. He had a king. The river brought nothing.

On another table I had a super tilted player that kept going all in.  I had stacked him a couple times already and he went all in for 1.69.  I had KJo.  He had been going all in with hands like 95o J4o etc.  I called and he had A7o.  He hit his 7 on the flop and I didn't hit anything.  I was still up 4.50 on that table.  I also lost 2.00 KK to QJo all in preflop on another table when the guy  hit two pair on the flop.

I had gotten lucky a couple of hands earlier when I had AsKc and got it all in Against KQ on a flop of KsQs5s when my ace hit on the river.

For the most part I played pretty solid, got decent cards, and got action with them.  I ended up getting 2.86 rakeback from last night so I am now up to 77.36. 

I ended the session up 1.02.  Tomorrow I have a to put in a few hours at work, but should be able to get quite a few hours of play in.

I will probably play about 4 45 minute sessions.  I will get into a couple of PokerOwned freerolls and try a couple 1.00 tournaments.

If I find myself getting bored or playing poorly I'll try to shut it down for a while and find something else to do.  I have a hard time not playing every tournament I can get into on the weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment