Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back From Louisianna

Yesterday I arrived home from my trip down to Louisiana.  I loaded up 3 4.00 tables and 1 10.00 table.  I went down by 14.00 pretty quick.  I don't know if it was bad play or bad beats.  I'm sure it was a little of both.  I was watching football so I was a little distracted.  K-State played really well. 

I also played a pokerowned freeroll.  I finished 11 with 10 getting paid.  I was a little ticked as every short stack that went all in with crap that was called by somebody with a pair or AK type of hands sucked out and stayed in the game.  After 30 minutes of this I got an AQ and went all in to be called by pocket 5's.  I didn't suck out anything and even though 1 other player went out before me on the other table I finished after him because my chip stack dwindled while he kept sucking out.

I took a short break and came back to load 4 4.00 tables.  I was going to play smart and try to cut down a little of that loss so I could end the night with a smaller loss. 

All 4 tables went great and I didn't hardly lose a hand.  One table went extremely well and I took a couple buy ins from 1 guy that was trying to bluff me every hand. 

At the end of the night, I ended up being ahead by 4.00.  I am now at 105.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment