Friday, October 26, 2012

Sick Day

This morning I woke up with a pain in my stomach.  I knew what was coming but it was the worst possible day for it.  I had to get payroll completed at work.

My wife and youngest son had already had the flu this week.  I went to work and got payroll in.  Then I came home.  What a miserable day.  Every bone in my body hurt.

This afternoon I slept off and on.  Then at midnight my wife comes to bed.  My body decides to feel a little bit better so I got up.  I am able to play poker for the first time today.

I played a 1 hour 9 table session and came out ahead by 9.00.  Bankroll now at 77.81.

I am going to try to sleep since I have the 10,000.00 VIP Freeroll later. 

When I got back up I took some ibuprofen to settle my back down.  It still hurts, but it feels a little better.  If I can get a few hours of sleep I guess that's better than nothing.  I'm ready to feel normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment