Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bad Bankroll Management

I was incredibly lucky and came out ahead 8.00 tonight after going against my bankroll management.  Lets not do that again for a long time.  I was playing at a friends house and was up 7.00 after ending our cash game session.  I decided to play a 1.00 6 man sng.  I lost but felt I could have easily won.  I saw the same people on some sng's so I loaded some more.  I lost those. 

I started chasing my losses and figured I could beat 2.00 sng's  I won a couple but it was not enough.  I wanted to be ahead tonight so I played 4 5.00 sng's.  I won 1 and took a 2nd in 1.  I was down 4.00 for the night.  I wanted to be up so I loaded 4 1.00 sng's and won 1 and lost the other 3.  I decided to try 4 more 5.00 sng's and end the night with however it turned out.  I was doing good on all 4 tables.  Then I took a horrible beat on 1 table when my KK lost to J7o. 

I lost the next table 10 10 to A5s.  I really concentrated on the last 2 tables.  I was way up on 1 of them and was decent on the other with 3 left.  I won the first table pretty fast.  The second table took a while and by the time the 3rd player was taken out I was down 3 to 1.  I flopped a straight and he bet into me.  I raised.  He reraised me all in and I called.  We were even on chips.  I was able to work him down and ended up winning with J6o against his KQ when my J flopped and held.




No comments:

Post a Comment