Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday of Play


I ran good in my first 45 minute session including this hand where I was able to get pocket 7's all in with Quads.  I was up on all 4 tables at the end of the session.  I had A8 and limped from mid position.  Big Blind checked.  Flop came 9 8 8 I was able to get a good pot out of that when he bet big with his pair of 9's.  Up 5.00 after that session.

I have a pokerowned freeroll at noon and a seat in the 100 seats to the Sunday ticket tournament at 3:00.

Poker is fun again!

After another 45 minute session I am down 7.00.  I should be happy that my AQ dominated A9 all in preflop, or my pocket 6's tripped and I got paid, but there were too many losses to make them the important hands of the 45 minutes.  I played JJ into against an aggressive player.  He was overbetting and I should have pulled out after the turn but he got me to put all my chips in to see his trip 9's he caught on the turn.  There was also a K on the board.  He doesn't give chips away so I should have known.  I did stack him on another table so we were even for the session.

Losing 2 buy ins right away hurt and I wasn't getting paid for my premium hands.

I'm down 2.00 for the day right now, getting ready for the pokerowned freeroll.  Time to shift gears for tournament play.

Out 875 out of 2277 in horse freeroll.  Had a good run in stud but got beat up in holdem.

Out 20th out of 55 in Pokerowned.  I had a good hand early Q10 on the button.  I limp.  Flop comes KJ9 rainbow.  I check.  Bet and call behind me.  I go all in and get a call from pocket Aces.  I hold and am in 5th in chips.  Standard play until 45 minutes into the game.  I'm 2nd largest stack at the table on the button with 88.  I have 3 limpers before me.  I raise half pot.  I get called by player to my left.  Flop comes JJ3.  Player checks.  I bet pot.  He calls.  His play up to this point was screaming overcards.  He checks turn and I go all in to try to show I have something.  He called with pocket 10's and put me out of the game.  Pocket 10's in this situation would play like overcards.  I will have to remember that.  I absolutely hate playing with 2 top 5 stacks on tables early.  I should have easily made final table and money but I got greedy and overplayed my hand.

No loss of bankroll since I played freerolls.  Love poker!

The 3rd 45 minute session was dominated by this hand.  There was a raise and re-raise before me.  I called and the first raiser went all in.  With 4.00 of winnable money in the pot I called hoping to catch trips.  When I saw they both had AK I started calling for a ten.  When I got that I called for no clubs and took down a good pot.  I was up 5.25 from the 3rd session.

50 Seats to 109.00.  Nothing I could do here.  Bad call after Bad call from other players that got rewarded over and over.  finished with 200 left out of 800 one hour 45 minutes into tourney.

The 4th 45 minute session was a dud.  Came out 1.00 down for the session.  Right at the end I got QQ all in against AK clubs.  Flop came 2 clubs and river was a club.  I lost 2 all ins and got 1.  I ran JJ into AA on another.  My AA held against KQ.  He couldn't get his chips in the middle fast enough.  All I had to do was call.

I was trying to qualify for the Chip King game for tomorrow.  I had opted in when I first read about it, but after clearing 100 points this week and not getting a ticket I logged into my account and apparently the opt in period has ended and I wasn't opted in.  Between not being able to download money to get my reload bonus and not being able to participate in the monthly promotion, I am getting a little ticked.  I could be making more money.

After a full day of playing off and on, I came out ahead 4.64.  My bankroll is now at 85.16.  I had .17 in rakeback from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment