Sunday, October 14, 2012

Goofing Around

Sunday is now over for me.  I did a lot of goofing around today.  Everybody needs a break from the grind.  I played some .10 sng's to goof around and a pokerowned freeroll.  I also played a couple 45 minute sessions of 4.00 holdem.  It was the standard, lose half my tables, get up on half my tables.  I should have destroyed it today.  There were times that I was way up, then I got great starting hands and whiffed the flop, tried a follow up bet and was raised substantially.

Needless to say I am down 6.00 today.  Three dollars of that was sent to a friend to get him back to playing some again before we head to Vegas in a few weeks.

I had one guy talking crap on a cash table after I turned trip 8's against his pocket J's.  He maintained his composure but everyone else at the table came after me.  I kept getting good cards and stacking them, getting up 3 1/2 buy ins.

This morning I went to church and was going to go into work afterwards for a little bit to catch up on some things.  I will be leaving Tuesday night after work for a fishing tournament in Louisiana.  I made the regionals in the Okie Division BFL.  Instead of going to work I had a fish fry and invited family over.  It's just too hard to go into work volutarily sometimes.

We ate, then I drug out our new pop up camper to show everyone.  We set it up and the kids hung out in there while the adults talked and played cards.  It was a great afternoon.

I ended today with 80.80 in my account.  I cleared 1.26 in rakeback yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment