Thursday, October 25, 2012

Keep Building

Tonight was fun.  I can't wait to get home each night to work at building my bankroll.

I played a 1 hour session of 9 tables at 4.00 nl.  I also played 12 1.00 sng's.  I was up 5.00 and wanted to play some more non serious games so I loaded up 10 .10 6 man sng's.  Good thing.  I didn't do well in those.  I ended up 4.00 tonight.

Bankroll at 67.56

On the session of 9 tables I got stacked on 4 tables.  I was on a couple really active tables and ended up with 7.50 on one and 9.50 on the other before ending the session.

This weekend is the 10,000 VIP freeroll.  I have missed the last few of those but should be able to make this one.  I plan to play that and some Pokerowned freerolls.  If I can do good in those it could really help my bankroll.

I'm looking forward to my trip out to Vegas next week.  The Venetian DSE is going on and I am thinking of playing a couple of those tournaments along with some 1 2 nl. 

With a week out there I will have plenty of time to get a good amount of poker in.

No comments:

Post a Comment