Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Losing Streak

My game has turned to the dark side this week.  Sunday I lost 38.00.  I didn't play well.  I can't watch TV and play and do worth a crap.  Monday I played freerolls and took 3rd in a PokerOwned game.  It was good for 4.80.  Last night I played for about 20 minutes and was up about 3.00. 

Tonight.  I have ran 3 of a kind into higher 3 of a kinds.  Flushes have been catching against my made hands.  Aces are getting cracked.  I was down 23.00.  I am now down 16.00.  I am going to play one more session of 9 tables for 30 minutes then head to bed.

Well I played for 30 more minutes and lost 4 more dollars.  Ran into Aces and got stacked on a couple more tables.  I couldn't get anybody to call on any of the other tables.  I'm stuck 20.00 tonight.

Down to 60.84.

No comments:

Post a Comment