Friday, May 31, 2013

Small Change to My Plans for June

Yesterday, I had put a plan in place for my tournament selection in June.  Last night I did a trial run and decided to make some modifications.

Here is what I had.  I was going to be playing 3 of the $2.20 knockout tournaments nightly as well as a $1.10 11.00 satellite and the $2.20 100.00 guaranteed deepstack twice a week.

The knockout games are crazy.  I will probably only play one of these a few times in June.  I will still play the 1.10 11.00 satellite when I'm able to start early enough.  I will also play the 2.20 100.00 guaranteed tournament as often as I can.  The structure is goon on this one.  I have finished 3rd and 6th in it so far after playing it twice. 

With only 2 tournaments a day, I should be able to get in my 900 hand average for the month.  I'm going to start out with a long day tomorrow.  I'm going to put in 1 1/2 hour sessions, with decent breaks in between.

I am back to starting with a full stack on NL.  The short stacking trial was working.  With a full stack, I hope to force myself to play better.  My 5 buy in loss the other night was while I was full stacking.  I called some ridicoulous players all in bets.  I had them beat, but the all in wins seem to favor the donks way too often.



No comments:

Post a Comment