Friday, January 11, 2013

Last Minute Change in Plans

Dad called around lunch today and asked me to come up this weekend to go hunting with him.  I told him I would take off work a little early and come up.  So here I am in Northwest Kansas instead of having a relaxing weekend at home.  It will be worth it if I can help him get a deer so I can take it back home.

The depositor freeroll game may be out for tomorrow.  If we don't get a deer we will probably still be hunting.  If we do get a deer we will be processing.  There is a slim chance that I may still get to play.

By the time I got up here and talked for a bit, I didn't get many hands in before midnight.  I played 54 hands and had a profit of .89.  I also played a 27 man sng with VIP points and took 5th for 2.37 for a profit of 3.26.

At work I was thinking of putting in several thousand hands this weekend.  It now looks like it will be a lot less.  I guess Poker After Work is a good name for the blog as that seems to be when I get to play most of the time. 

Not that I'm complaining.  I love to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment