Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Short Session Big Results

Tonight was a big night. 

I wasn't feeling poker too much since I had played quite a bit the last few days so I played Boarderlands 2 online with my friend in Oklahoma City.  After we finished I decided to play my 325+ hands for today. 

It started out great with K 10 on one table.  There was a 10 high flop.  I bet and he called the flop and the turn.  The river brought the K and I bet a pot size bet.  He called with QQ.  A couple hands later I had KK and got paid off nicely.

In the rest of the 340 hands I only lost one big pot.  I had an A9d and a 9 high flop came out with 2 diamonds.  I bet and he called.  I checked and called the turn and river.  He showed his JJ for the win of 1.90.  Besides that I only lost .50 or less pots.

I did stick with 4 tables tonight.  Besides the fact that the cards were hitting me in the face, I was able to make quite a few good plays by paying attention to all of the tables.  If I had played 6 tables I don't think I would have been able to follow the action as closely.  I was also watching a couple episodes of Bones while I was playing so there is more likelihood I wouldn't have kept up.

Tonight I had a profit of 13.39.  I'm going to bed a little earlier tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Great session. Do you remember out of the 325 hands played what your played hands to completion was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played 34 hands to showdown, and won 20 of them.

    ReplyDelete