Thursday, January 10, 2013

Small Win

Tonight I played 640 hands and came out ahead by 1.16.  I was down by 2.41 and up by 1.70 at my high and low points during the session.  My top four winning hands for tonight were with 2 pair.  My top 4 losing hands were with AK one pair, QQ one pair, and the other hands2 were with 2 pair.

During part of the session I was watching my son play a video game so my full attention was not on poker.  After he was done I loaded up 3 more games and an 18 man sng.  I got my KK crushed by trip 10's on the turn and was out of that game shortly after.

This weekend I play the 10k Dec. depositors freeroll. 

2 comments:

  1. He was playing Boarderlands 2. He was going through some of the stages I've been through so I was helping him out a little. He has been playing Skylanders but this game has distracted him from that.

    ReplyDelete