Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back to Work

I played all day today. The end result was being down by 2.00 after playing quite a few sng's and tournaments. The cash games kept me alive and with the rakeback I might even be up a little after today. This was my best weekend day so far. Weekends have previously killed my bankroll. I think the difference was paying attention. I listened to music but did not watch any t.v. while multi-tabling cash. When I did watch t.v. later in the day I stepped down to 1 tabling. My results could have been a lot better if I had placed in one of the freerolls or cashed in any of the sng's or tournaments. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm kinda dreading it after being off the last week. After what I saw this last week and with having to go back to work, I want to try harder to be successful at this game. I want more. I believe my time will come if I keep putting in the time to play and learn. My bankroll at the end of today is 130.17

No comments:

Post a Comment