Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Didn't take a win

I played an hour of cash along with a 2.00 tournament and an 18 man sng. I did well in the cash games and finished first in the sng. The last hand of the game we were about even in chips I had 8c6s in the small blind.  I called, he raised another bb.  I called.  Flop came 2 7 6 all spades as seen above.  I checked and he went all in.  I thought about it for a second and came to the conclusion that this would be a great spot to bluff for him.  I had the pair and a chance at a flush so I called.  He had QJ hearts and I won the tournament.

I was on the cusp of going out on the bubble.  I went all in twice and won both times to stay alive.  The second time gave me a chip stack to battle with and I used it to make it to 1st and 2nd.

I am going to play another hour of cash games before I go to bed. 

I played cash and was doing well on 2 tables.  Then all went to crap.  I lost my 2.00 3 times to the same guy chasing and catching on the river.  I reloaded 3.00.  Same thing, the SOB calls a huge raise again with nothing and runner runners me.  I reload 4.00 and wait on a hand.  I wait and wait and wait and nothing.  32 Q4 62 over and over.  By the time I catch a hand he has lost all my money and had .25 left.  I TOOK IT!  Everybody else had hit and run so there was no money left on the table.

I got screwed 4 big hands in a row and now the table dynamics have drastically changed. 

Finally got the small stack to play and caught a full house against his flush all in for 2.00 back.  Just stacked another bluffer for 3.00 when my AK hit 2 pair.  I bet big then small.  He went all in on the river.  Lost 3 big hands in a row with AA KK and QQ.  Another buy in for 4.00

Getting tired of players hitting and running. Chasers hitting on the river when they are betting the whole way is fricking annoying me tonight.  And it has cost me like 14.00.  It'd be one thing if they had odds or outs but its going for gutshots with no overs and things like that and catching their 3 outer to beat me.  I cashed out of that game with my buy in.

I loaded up 6 more games with half buy in's for 45 minutes and did ok.  At least I got some hands in tonight so I should get some decent rakeback.  I could have quit when I was 7.00 ahead but I kept playing and now I'm 3.00 behind where I started.  With rakeback I should be 1 or 2 dollars behind. 

I shouldn't be mad about being 3.00 behind.  You have losing sessions, but I should have killed this one.  I want to build so bad but keep running into this.  I saw an opportunity to exploit a player.  He got lucky 4 times on me and I lost.  Next time I'll get him for 4 buy ins and be super happy!

My bankroll is at 131.66


No comments:

Post a Comment