Thursday, November 29, 2012

Poker Maximus III Event 1 Tragedy

Tonight I went to a Junior High basketball game to watch my nephew play.  They played awesome.  He was on fire.  He drained 2 - 3 pointers and several inside the paint.  He stole the ball a lot of times.  I'm going to start calling him Swiper.  I only saw him miss 2 shots.

At the end of the first half they were up 49 - 2.  The B team played the rest of the game.  The second half they left the clock running and it was over quickly.

When I got home I saw that the Poker Maximus III Event 1 had been playing for about 2 hours.  I thought about not buying in but thought I would give it a shot since I had a ticket.  I didn't last long as the blinds were high and I didn't get any takers when I had Aces on the button. I guess I should have saved my ticket for Sunday.  Maybe Saturday I can get another ticket.

I loaded up a couple tables of Omaha H/L and played for about an hour.  I profited a little bit from that.  I was kind of annoyed at the trash talkers at the table but I was taking their money so trash talk all you want.  It just lets me know how tilted you really are.

Tomorrow evening I will be going to high school basketball to watch another nephew and my niece play.  I will be watching a lot of basketball this year.  Should be fun.  It will also get me out of the house so when I do get chances to play I will be hungry for wins.

While I was playing I watched Sons of Anarchy.  I am on the 4th season getting close to the end of the season.  It is a lot better show than I was expecting.  It is packed with suspense and cliff hangers.  I'm glad I have netflix so I could watch it in order from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment