Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time to Hit the Books

OK, I suck.  I lost 40.00 last night and another 14.00 today.  I'm down to 110.00.  I do o.k. if I just play for a little while but if I put in a long session I'm almost always a loser at the end of the day.  I should stick to tournaments on my long grind days. 

I usually do o.k. on a couple of them.  I started out with tournaments this morning and won a 18 man sng and placed 5th in a pokerowned tournament.  I was breakeven for the day until I played cash.  Then I ran set into over set and flush into full house, two pair into 3 of a kind.  Every time I thought I had an edge I was behind.  Somebody was raising every hand and when I'd 3 bet my kings, I'd get 4 bet all in for them to catch their ace.

Last night I went on Super Tilt.  I played horribly

I'm really questioning my play now.

It's time to give cash games a break and hit the books again before I break myself.

Today I did qualify for Lock Poker's 109.00 tournament tomorrow.  I also won an 11.00 tournament ticket last night that I will use for the carbon 15000 guaranteed tomorrow.

One of these times I'm gonna pull of a decent score in one of the bigger tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment