Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Re-building

This week I've been working on my other games skills.  I have been playing quite a bit of Omaha Hi/Low8 and have been doing well until today.  I was down from 15.00 in cash as I played a little higher limit than I am rolled for. 

I gained a little of that back then switched to PL 7-2 lowball since there were no players on .02 .04 or .05 .10 omaha.  7-2 was good to me and I was able to make up my lost ground for today.  There are huge pots in 7-2 for a .05 .10 pl game.  I saw some 20.00+ hands.

I am thinking that I am going to not hold myself to any bankroll management rules until I hit 100.00 again.  I will play what I feel comfortable playing until I hit the 100.00 mark.  If I go busto I can reload another 20.00.  I'm going to try not to do that so I guess I am kinda limiting myself.

Right now I'm working through a reload bonus and building. 

Today I did a little revamp work on the blog.  It looks a little better and should be a little more useful for me to do some monthly tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment