Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pokerowned Win

I ended up taking down a pokerowned tournament after the 109.00 tournament.  I was doing well in some other tournaments too but couldn't finish out in any of them.  I was down a few dollars on tournaments and decided to try some fixed limit cash.  In .02 .04 cash there are a lot of options for play but in .05 .10 it is pretty limited.  I ended up getting 5 tables going between lock and carbon.  I faired like I have all week in cash games.  I lost.

I saw four of a kinds twice.  Neither were mine, and the river suckouts were horrible.  Also not mine.  I did ok on one table.  I sat down at an empty table and one person joined me.  First hand I had 88.  We raised back and forth until we were all in.  He had 44.  The table ran out and I won.  He reloaded and others joined us.

My bankroll is at 107.53. 

2 comments:

  1. my user name is impossumable on lock. Do you play on there? I play on there some, but mainly on carbon.

    ReplyDelete