Friday, November 16, 2012

How Long Have We Been Without PokerStars?

Are we ever going to get pokerstars back?  I miss multitabling 180 man's, 90 man's and 45 man sng's.  I was destroying the game until black Friday hit.  It has been a huge adjustment moving to the limited games I get now.  I am down quite a few hundred dollars since then, trying to find a new way to make money on a new site.

I had always considered myself a sng and tournament player but had not given cash a chance.  Now I think I have found a game I can win at.  Cash is different because you don't have the exciting big wins.  Instead you have more steady winning days and less losing days.  Rakeback is a huge helper.  Tournaments right now are still keeping me alive but the more I learn about cash the more money I should make.

I have become a little more rounded as a poker player with adding cash to the mix.  Now I'm starting to feel more comfortable playing cash games than tournaments.

Cash games are helpful with having a family.  I can jump on and off as I need to and play shorter sessions.

Still, on the weekends I would love to have 16 tables of sng's pulled up on the screen at once, with my headphones on, listining to 99.7 the blitz or watching football.

Right now I feel comfortable 4 tabling cash, sometimes 6 tabling.  I have tried 9 tabling but I am not catching enough of what the other players are doing. 

As I continue on I should get better.  I wasn't able to 24 table sng's at first either.

No comments:

Post a Comment