Wednesday, November 21, 2012

PL Omaha H/L8 Night

Patience, patience, patience.  How did I lose sight of that?  That's always been my strongest asset in poker. 

Tonight I played some nl for a little bit.  I did ok.  I was triple my buy in then came back down to slightly under break even by the time I got off the table. 

I started watching some high limit games.  Omaha Hi/Low8 games were the big money games being played.  I love some omaha so I got on a .02 .04 pot limit game.  I was card dead at first but then started catching a few good starting hands and before I knew it I had 3 times my buy in. 

We had family over so I got off the computer for a while and visited.  Then got back on later to play some more Omaha.  The second game was up and down, never below my original buy in thanks to the first hand quad 9's on the flop.



I ended up getting into a 3 way all in pre-flop and taking the pot down later and finished up the night being up more than 3 times my buy in.

My new bankroll is now at 28.47.  I am up for the night.  I loaded 20.00 today and had 2.70 in rakeback from last night so I'm up a little over 5.00.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are having family over so I may only play a little bit tomorrow night.

Friday, we are heading to my parents so I probably will not play much this weekend.

I need a cool off and re-focus period. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't see you mention it, but what site you playing on?

    I'm just getting back into online cash as a way to pass the time when bored for an hour or so and finding it to be a grind, but practice will get me better and blah blah blah.

    Good luck building it and hopefully no more blow ups like your last post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope for no more blow ups like that too. I play mainly on Carbon but have money on Lock and play on there some.

    Cash is a grind as I'm finding out but should be a helpful tool to build the bankroll. GL!

    ReplyDelete