Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Take a Win

I took a win tonight. I needed it. I was up 7.00 after about 45 minutes of cash games so I took my win. I was playing good and all of my hands were holding up. Instead of playing more cash I decided to play an 18 man sng. That way I would still have a chance of making more money without having to risk much. My good fortune did not continue in the sng and I eventually ran AK into QQ knocking me all but out of the tournament. I finished in 7th place. I still was ahead 6.00 for the night and have a bankroll of 134.28. Today I set up a plan on when to move up to the next level and play 10.00 nl cash games. It could be a while as I will need to reach 250.00. I will have a stop loss at 200.00. With rakeback, studying and good play, I don't see why I couldn't be playing 10.00 nl by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment