Thursday, November 15, 2012

Steady Grind

The wheels keep on spinning.  I am up .24 after about an hour and a half of play.  I would keep playing to try to get some more hands in but I am tired. 

Tonight after work I picked up my 2 boys and 4 of my nieces and nephews to watch.  My wife and her sister were going to a Junior High basketball tournament, then out to watch Twilight.  I was volunteered to take on babysitter duty. 

I made enchilada's and spanish rice for the kids.  They got about every toy in the house out.  It was loud and crazy.  After supper I let them run wild for another half hour wondering if I was going to make it.  Chaos is hard for me to handle.  I like the quiet. 

Finally, I had them pick up all the toys and head to the bedrooms to watch some t.v. for about a half hour until it was time for them to get picked up.

I was able to play for a little bit but now I'm wiped out.  Maybe tomorrow night I will get a good session in.  Saturday we are going grocery shopping and Sunday I have to work.

I thought once winter got here I'd have more time to play poker.  I'm still busy all the time and can't play as much as I want to.  

My bankroll at the end of tonight is 132.74.

No comments:

Post a Comment