Thursday, September 26, 2013

Exhausted

Last night was one of those nights you just put behind you and move on.  After working late trying to get way too much accomplished at work, I was exhausted.  My wife was out of town picking up diapers and formula, so I lay on the bed and tried to get a game of FL Badugi going. 

There was nobody joining so I fired up a game of Omaha Hi/Low.  My lows would not get there and my hi's kept getting drawn out on.  It wasn't pretty.

I am taking a break from tournaments for a while.  They take a lot of time, and I have been feeling too tired to put that much time in this week.

My wife brought home Chinese.  It's a treat since we have to go 25 miles to get it.  We ate and decided to go to bed early.  I haven't slept well the last couple nights.  My shoulder has been hurting from playing a volleyball tournament over labor day weekend.  Instead of going to sleep I decided to see if I could manage to win back any of the money I lost in Omaha, playing NL Holdem.  I loaded up multiple tables and got to work. 

In an hour and a half I had AA once, and ran 2 full houses into 4 of a kinds.  At the end I did get some money back, a total of 26 cents.  I'll take it.  It was all thanks to a last minute heater I went on.  I was glad i played out until the blinds.

This weekend we have some friends coming up to attend a fundraiser dinner with us.  The house is a little bit of a mess and we have a lot of cleaning to do by Saturday.  There's an overwhelming amount to do at work as well.  I stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment