Friday, September 6, 2013

Looking Forward to Poker Maximus Series Starting This Weekend

We went to the Junior High football game in town last night.  The baby was a mess and the boys were pretty good, considering they are boys.  They got their showers last night.  I was a little more prepared this morning, but still could not get out of the house when I wanted to. 

The baby woke up in the middle of the night and so did I.  I'm glad she only wanted a bottle because that's all I was good for. 

I'm ready for my wife to get back home.  I hope she had a good time when she wasn't in seminar's.  She deserves it.  She will get to pull the single Mom thing when I go to Vegas. 

By the time I got back from the football game, got the baby fed, boys showered and baby to bed, there was very little time left for poker before I needed to get to bed myself.  I got in 1 6 man 5.50 hyper turbo SNG.  The regulars filled the rest of the table as they keep playing to get higher on the leader board.  I was happy about that.  The regulars sometimes get complacent as the day wears on and I was able to take advantage of that.  I ended up taking every person at the table out to win the SNG. 

We have a High School football game out of town tonight, then a young kids football game out of town on Saturday.  I may get to play some tournaments Saturday evening.  Sunday the Poker Maximus series begins on Carbon.  I will get to play some long blind level, deep stack poker with larger fields almost daily for a couple weeks.

Last night I loaded a little money onto America's Cardroom.  I checked out their tournament lobby and liked their normal length of blind levels.  If I remember right the blinds were between 12 to 15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment