Friday, September 13, 2013

The Brakes On The Van Need Changed

There was a Junior High football game last night.  My nephew is the starting quarterback for the team so I went to watch him and the team play.  It is fun watching them as they play together well.  It was out of town and was almost 9:00 by the time we got back.

We got the kids ready for bed, then I fired up some poker.  I was still able to get in the 1.10 Maximus game, it had an hour of late registration left.  There were some big stacks already when I registered.  I was able to double up pretty quickly.  About an hour and a half later we were getting close to the money bubble.  I had AKo and called a raise from early position.  They checked on a 9 high flop and I pushed.  They called with a set of 9's.  I was played.  It was mainly due to my late entry and trying to build my stack.  I still had a ton of play left with the long blind levels and should have played the hand differently.

While I was playing that game I also loaded up some NL cash.  I was owned in those as well.  Every decent starting hand I had was called down with crap and then they caught.  I was down a few buy ins in cash.  I moved to a different level and played for slightly higher stakes.  The hands I have gotten the rest of the week started coming and I was able to clean house for a few rounds. 

At the end of the night I was up 1.00.  I WIN!  The streak continues.

This weekend I am going to play all weekend and cap the weekend with an entry to a 215.00 game.  I have a couple of tickets for these that need to be used before I lose them.  With the way I have been running this seems like the best time to use one of them.

First thing tomorrow, I am going to change the brakes on the van to get that out of the way.  Then I'm going to run.  I haven't ran in quite a while.  I have had a couple opportunities to go after dark.  For some reason I'm scared to run at night.  Maybe its because the deer tried to jump on me or the dogs have tried to attack me.  It just feels all wrong.

I'm getting excited about our upcoming Vegas trip.  Wait.  I've been excited about this trip all along.  It has been a long wait.  The Maximus Series is taking a little bit of sting out of it.  With less than 3 weeks, I feel like it will be here in no time.


1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am the owner of Slots4win Gambling Forum!

    forum.slots4win.com

    I want to recive your permission to publicate your blog posts on my forum
    via RSS - feed.

    For example like this:
    forum.slots4win.com/showthread.php?t=1738

    As are result, your blog may recive more traffic.
    If your answer "yes", i would be happy.
    If your answer "no", i delete thread with your blog posts on my forum immediately.

    Also, we would be happy to invite you to our forum.

    forum.slots4win.com

    You may write me: arthurslotoff{}yahoo.com
    and i send you your username and password.

    Sorry for my bad English language.

    With best regards
    Moonlight Cat

    ReplyDelete