Monday, September 9, 2013

Now I Have Options

After winning last night I have been doing some thinking on what to do with the money.  Should I leave it on the site and play larger buy in games?  Should I cash out a portion and put it in my poker fund and still play larger buy in games, and add it back to the site if I need it.? Should I cash out most of it and keep playing the same limits?

The good thing is I have options.  I have just moved up to playing 3.00 and 5.00 tournaments and am still getting my feet wet in those.  I will probably continue playing at this level.  I may throw an 11.00 tournament in every once in a while.  I am thinking I will leave around 110 buy ins online for 5.50 tournaments and put the rest in my poker fund. 

It will take a while to get the money.  I'm still waiting on my cash out from Lock.  It shows that it is processed finally in the cashier window.  I may get a check from them after all.  I don't mind waiting a few months for the money.

I will feel more secure not having it all online.  If I want to play bigger later on, I can add some of it back to my account. 

I had registered for a 11.00 Poker Maximus Game for tonight.  I decided to play the local game instead and unregistered.  I used that money to register in 2 5.00 tournaments yesterday.  I'm glad I did as 1 was the win and the other got me 48.00 for a 19th place finish.  I also cashed in the 1.10 and 2.20 Maximus games.  It was a great day.

Tonight I will play the local game.  I can get to bed a little earlier tonight and hopefully get a run in.  I'm tired of not eating everything I want to eat.  If I run more I can eat more and still lose weight. 

With the day I had yesterday, I cannot wait to get back online and play some more deep stack long blind level tournaments.  I was able to stay in the zone the whole day.  I was playing the players.  I had several people talking poorly about how I played.  More people started coming after me, allowing me to open my range, then I tightened it back up and took person after person out.  Their trash talking back fired on them big time. 

In the game I won the players were all friendly.  It made the game so much more fun.

When I went out in 19th place in the 2.5K guaranteed I thought that was my one shot for the day at a deep run.  I played a hand I shouldn't have and got busted out of the tournament way before I should have went out.  It should have been an easy road to the final table from there.  Of course losing there gave me more motivation to reach a final table on another game.

No comments:

Post a Comment