Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Full Weekend of Poker

After a full weekend of poker I managed to haul in a whopping 32 cents.  Not bad, just not what I was really hoping for after hours and hours of playing.

I really didn't know where I stood until I finished playing both nights.  I played quite a few sng's and tournaments and got in around 1000 hands at cash.  I was up 5 cents last night and 27 cents tonight.

My cash play was the only thing I was consistently decent at.  I felt more comfortable at the cash tables.  I made a couple poor calls last night, that I wouldn't have hesitated to call any other time.  With the suckouts I've been taking on the river's lately these hands had me hesitate.  Yep they sucked out some more.  I did have quite a few hands where they didn't suck out this time though.  It felt good.

It did help to change my stats on pokertracker to get more usable information than what is set up initially.  Some things make a lot more sense now. 

I may not be able to play for the next couple nights.  That usually hurts my play a little.  We have basketball in town for a couple days unless we get this blizzard they are calling for tonight.  If we get what they are calling for they won't have a game tomorrow as we are looking at 18-20 inches and 40 mph winds.  I'm going off what someone else told me today. 


1 comment:

  1. http://blackjack-tricks Your article swept me away with its vast information and great writing. Thank you for sharing your views with such passion. I like your views.

    ReplyDelete