Friday, February 8, 2013

Just a Few Hands Tonight

When I got off work tonight I picked up my kids and 6 of my nieces and nephews and brought them home.  I made enchiladas and spanish rice for supper, then we played video games for a little bit.  The
video games distracted the boys for a little bit then they got out the nerf swords and all of the other weapons they have created to beat on each other.  They did that until the wife said she couldn't take it any longer.

I took them home around 9:30 and when I got back my friend from OKC wanted to play some boarderlands so we did that for a while.

At 11:30 I decided I would play until midnight to see what types of hands I could get in.  I loaded 3 tables and got in 96 hands for a loss of 1.08.  I did not have any great starting hands and lost a few small pots with mid pairs calling light bets to the river. 

This was my first losing night in a while.  I kind of suspected that could happen with such a short session.

We are still waiting on the baby.  If we don't have it by next Thursday, they are going to induce my wife. 

3 comments:

  1. Induce her to have a baby??? Thought you did that about ohhhhh say 9 months ago lmao :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Flush! I can't seem to get enough of borderlands. Love the variety of guns.

    ReplyDelete