Friday, February 1, 2013

Feb Poker Goals

January was a losing month.  It was not due to bad beats, and not from playing outside my banroll.  It had a lot to do with my play.  I have been reading books and trying a lot of what they are trying to teach me.  Some things worked and some have not.  I have been playing too many hands, trying too many things.  In the end my play has become transparent and I am getting crushed.  I played mainly cash games in January with a few sng's thrown in.  I did not play any tournaments.

In February, I am going to add in some tournaments.  I am also going to attempt to play more solid every day. 

Feb Goals

Play up to 800 hands per day. 
Stop for the night after I reach 800 hands. 
Keep my VPIP around 18 to 20 throughout the month.
Get off of the table if I get frustrated with that game or the players.
Add at least 2 hand histories to the blog.
Show a profit at the end of the month.

Since Carbon Poker is getting rid of rakeback and I will be getting full points it will be interesting to see how close I come to reaching the fire VIP level this first month.   



No comments:

Post a Comment