Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tired of Sick Kids.

I stayed home with my older son today.  He was sick today but started to feel better this evening.  I don't think he got the same 3 day flu as my younger son.  I only played 600 hands today for a profit of 6.92.  I also played 3 sng's for a profit of 1.95 and had 1.58 in rakeback.

I seemed to play my pocket pairs well today.  I made money on all of them except for JJ and 44.  I played 2 hands poorly holding JJ and it cost me 3.56.  Really it cost me about 3.00.  I should have folded them post flop.  I was finding the fold button alright on several other hands but I played those 2 completely wrong.  AA held up all 4 times it showed up. 

I still see quite a few mistakes I am making.  If I keep working on correcting my mistakes I will keep doing better.  I feel like I am improving my game substantially right now.  Before I was playing so badly I had no idea what to correct or how to.

I don't think my VPIP is 18 to 20 yet.  I am probably closer to 22 to 24.  Maybe a little higher than that.  I have stayed on a few tables until they broke completely.  That could push it a little higher.  My AFq pre-flop and flop should be increased from last month.  Thanks FlushDraww for that tip!

We may be having our baby real soon.  My wife got home from work tonight and said she was feeling something different and that we should get our bags packed.  I think she may be having some small contractions.  Not sure yet.  Will wait until they get a little bigger or her water breaks before we make the hour drive to the hospital.



2 comments:

  1. Damn Bro 2 kids and one on the way. What are you trying to do start your own Country lmao. Seriously all the best to you and the Mrs on the expected arrival. You have 2 boys, are you wishin for a daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We are hoping for a daughter. I am used to boys so if we have another I won't be too dissapointed. I'm not sure what we were thinking. This will be the last one though. Any more and I'd have to increase taxes in my country.

    ReplyDelete