Thursday, February 28, 2013

Horrible February

Sick, Not my card Play, Me.  I'm sick.  Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat then all day had a runny nose.  I had to catch up at work due to the snow, so I put in a long day.  When I got home, I downed some NyQuill, layed down on the couch, watched a movie then went to bed. 

No poker last night.  I doubt I play any tonight as I still feel lousy.  I'm cold and have the chills and a headache. 

In March I have only 1 goal.  Play the best at cash I have ever played up to now. 

March is a new month and I have a lot to be excited about.  The weather should be getting better, I can start running again and losing weight, and I have a new opportunity to prove that I can do well at poker.  We should be staying home a lot this month as well.  Travel is killing my pocketbook.

February has been a pretty lousy month, besides the birth of my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment